The SUP Polo Blade has been designed in collaboration with Wholly Paddle to offer optimum functional performance, combining a blade that perfectly clasps the SUP Polo ball, while still being able to paddle effectively at speed.
The distinct large Concave shape and Steep Sidewalls in the face of the blade allow the paddler to scoop the ball out of the water at ease. This is helped with the unique Polo Pocket, measured exactly to hold the ball securely at all times, allowing the paddler to swing around when aiming without the ball falling out. The Throat of the blade is specifically angled so that the ball rolls into the Polo Pocket, maximizing the swing release.
SUP Polo Blades are avaliable in either blue or red to have seperate teams.
• 27 grams (10%) lighter and stronger than 2015 Premium.
• Economical and great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro and Bolt Tiki Tech blades.
FIXED HYBRID ADJUSTABLE HYBRID
Oval 40 Round 2 pc 40
Round 40 Round 2 pc Kids 42
Round Kids 42 Round 3 pc 40
Skinny 42 Skinny 2 p
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long distance paddling and higher cadence.
A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full lenght shafts.
When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 42 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex,42mm has the highest flex.